We think jgrudzy's sarcasm hand is raised. —Sparkitors
Next year I will be packing up and shipping myself out to college. I'm totally prepared. Thanks to my TV, I know all the important true facts about college:
- There are lots of parties, and they are all awesome.
- I will have tons and tons of free time.
- Cute members of the opposite sex will automatically be interested in me, even if they have previously shown no knowledge of my existence.
- School spirit abounds. I will see people dressed up like my mascot on a daily basis.
- Sorority girls will cut out my heart and eat it for dinner. Raw.
- My classes will be super easy, and the professor will let me talk in class.
- Someone famous will go to my college. The two of us will meet and be instantly inseparable.
- The cafeteria food will kill me if consumed.
- If I go in the shower without shoes on, I WILL get meningitis and die.
- My roommate and I will be insta-buds—at least after we're kidnapped and shoved in a trunk together.
- Spring break will consist of a luxurious vacation to an exotic place.
- All the popular kids are evil (except for that one really cute one who likes me).
- College is totally stress-free.
- My professors will let me play video games in class.
Thanks, popular media, for this guide to college!
Judging by pop culture, what do you predict college will be like?
Related post: How College Students Communicate