1. Analyze the reasons for escalating anti-British sentiment in the American colonies during the prewar decade from 1765 to 1775.
2. Was the First or the Second Continental Congress more significant in the years leading up to the Revolutionary War?
3. What were nonimportation agreements and the boycott? Which had a greater effect on American-British relations?
4. Explain how three of the following altered Americans’ perceptions of Britain during the years 1763 to 1775. Which affected colonists the most and why?a) the French and Indian Warb) virtual representationc) Samuel Adamsd) the Declaratory Acte) the boycott of British goodsf) Thomas Paine
5. Compare and contrast Thomas Jefferson’s Declaration of Independence with Thomas Paine’s pamphlet “Common Sense.” Which had the greater effect on revolutionary America? Use specific examples to support your argument.