1. What do the men and women of the realm call the creatures that killed Waymar?
2. When Lysa sends a message about Jon Arryn’s death to Catelyn, what else is contained in the box with the message?
3. What convinces Ned to change his mind and leave Winterfell to serve as Hand of the King?
4. Who is responsible for informing Robert that Daenerys has wed Drogo?
5. Who gives Daenerys three dragon eggs as a wedding gift?
6. What is the sigil of House Baratheon?
7. Why does Arya’s wolf, Nymeria, run away?
8. What are the words of House Tully?
9. What does Tyrion give to Bran when he visits Winterfell on his trip south from the Wall?
10. How does Littlefinger claim that Tyrion came to possess the dragonbone dagger?
11. Who does Ned suspect poisoned Jon Arryn?
12. When Arya overhears a conversation in the Red Keep’s dungeons, what does Varys, the man wearing light armor, suggest?
13. What does Ned suggest to Robert right before he resigns as Hand of the King?
14. How does Tyrion escape from the Eyrie?
15. After the trial by combat, what is the saying about the Lannisters that Tyrion tells Bronn while they are camped on a mountain road?
16. What is the title the Dothraki elders prophesize for Daenerys’ baby?
17. How does Drogo kill Viserys?
18. Why does Drogo change his mind and decide that he will cross the Narrow Sea and attack Westeros?
19. When it is clear that Robert is going to die soon, what does Littlefinger suggest Ned should do?
20. How does Jon kill the wight that attacks Commander Mormont?
21. What does Commander Mormont give Jon in return for saving his life?
22. In Ned’s cell below the Red Keep, what are the ends that Varys claims to seek?
23. After the battle with Robb’s army, why is Tyrion angry with Tywin?
24. How does Drogo ultimately die?
25. After Catelyn unsuccessfully argues that Robb’s army make peace, what course of action does the Greatjon suggest?