11 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day
A few suggestions on how to celebrate 3.14 on 3/14:
1. Bake a pie. Better yet, bake 3.14 pies and serve them to 3.14 people (a baby could be .14 of a person)
2. Watch the movie π with someone you love. Or watch it with someone you hate. Either way, it’s a pretty strange flick—worth checking out.
3. Grab as many scientific calculators that you can get your hands on and make it rain, baby! Today we celebrate whether we’re at the nightclub or the Algebra club.
4. Math it up with numbers-based bands: U2, 3 Doors Down, Blink 182, 311, 2Pac, B-52’s, KRS-1, or 30 Seconds to Mars
5. Screen a Big Bang Theory marathon at your house. Every time a character mentions a number everyone has to scream at the top of their lungs.
6. Pie-eating contest. Of course.
7. Throw a party where the theme is “infinity.” See who can stay up the latest.
8. List as many words that rhyme with Pi as you can then combine them all to make one Superword that cannot be stopped!
9. Buy as many Twizzlers as you can and shape each one into numbers based on the sequence of Pi. When you’ve run out of licorice, enjoy your delicious work.
10. Run 3.14 miles and any time you see someone wave and yell, “Pi Am What I Am!”
11. Enjoy the day and it’s all of its infinite possibilities.
How are you celebrating?