We all love the Doctor, but some of us love the Doctor. And why not? He’s dashing, adventurous, kind, funny and intelligent. The problem is that since he’s a Time Lord, there’s several of him to choose from. Don’t worry if you can’t make up your mind. Just take the handy quiz below to figure out which Doctor you should be cruising time and space with.
1. Which of these physical features matters most in a guy?
a) the hair
b) the cheekbones
c) the ears
2. How do you like your guy built?
a) Lanky and exactly 6 feet tall
b) Lanky and an inch over 6 feet tall
c) Lanky and a half inch under 6 feet tall
3. When you gaze into your boyfriend’s eyes, what do you want to see there?
a) The boyish twinkle of a mischievous adventurer
b) The thousand-yard stare of a man who has seen too much death
c) You’ll never know because he constantly jumps around and averts eye contact when things get emotional.
4. In a pinch, you’d like your guy to always have:
a) a Jammie Dodger, in case you need a snack.
b) anti-plastic, in case you have had enough of mannequins.
c) 3-D glasses, in case you need to see void stuff.
5. A well-dressed man’s outfit starts with a:
b) pair of Converse.
c) leather jacket.
6. Which would you find least annoying?
a) He looks and sounds like a well-off soccer hooligan.
b) Sometimes he walks over to a stranger, gestures towards you, and says quietly, "Don't you think she looks tired?"
c) He shouts, “Geronimo!” every time he gets lucky.
7. With all of time and space to visit, where would you most want the Doctor to take you for a romantic getaway?
a) to Pompeii (on the day it’s going to be destroyed)
b) back to earth (on the day it’s going to be destroyed)
c) Lone Rock Beach in Utah (on the day he’s going to be destroyed)
8. When you hang out with his friends, who are you hoping to see?
a) Richard Nixon and Winston Churchill.
b) Captain Jack and Charles Dickens
c) Agatha Christie and William Shakespeare
9. If it ever comes to breaking up, you’d prefer a guy who:
a) provides you with a clone of himself and parks you both in another universe.
b) tells you he’ll pick you up later and just never shows (or at least waits 12 years).
c) tells you you were fantastic, tells you he was fantastic, and splits.
10. You like a guy who drives:
a) a big, blue callbox.
b) a big, blue callbox.
c) a big, blue callbox.
Now tally your score. The Doctor with the most points is the man for you:
Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston): 1c, 2a, 3b, 4b, 5c, 6a, 7b, 8b, 9c, 10a/b/c
Tenth Doctor (David Tennant): 1a, 2b, 3a, 4c, 5b, 6b, 7a, 8c, 9a, 10a/b/c
Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith): 1b, 2c, 3c, 4a, 5a, 6c, 7c, 8a, 9b, 10a/b/c
Who's you dream Doctor?