THE IRON MAN 3 TRAILER IS HERE YOU GUYS!!!
Okay... One second to catch our breath. We're hyperventilating a little bit.
Seriously, though. This trailer just made us punch and kick. At the same time. Repeatedly.
Enough of our jibber jabber. And destroying of office furniture from punching and kicking. Let's take a look at this MARVEL-ous thing (see what we did there?) together:
Just a handful of thoughts as we watched this:
- His blinking chest light at the beginning reminds me of a broken Toyota Civic on the side of the road. That’s real tragedy.
- “I’ve got a lot of apologies to make…” Guy, we’ve forgiven you for Iron Man 2 already. You need to move on.
- It sounds to me like Tony doesn’t need a sequel. He just needs some Ambien.
- Digging the bad guy's accent. He sounds like a radio announcer on an AM station in the middle of Nebraska. Now THAT'S scary.
- Wait… how many Iron Man suits does this guy need?
- So, his house blows up, then he gets thrown in the water, THEN his house falls on top of him? Underwater? I hope Tony’s got David Blaine on speed dial, ‘cause I have no idea how he’s getting out of this one.
- What’s he dragging!? Who’s he dragging?! Why is it snowing!? Ahhhh!
And there you have it, Masterminds. A sneak peak of one of the little morsels that will tide us over till we get our next Avengers flick. So "assemble" your friends for this "iron" clad movie that will...
Yikes. Sorry about that. Just go see this movie when it comes out. It's going to be awesome!
What did you think of the trailer?