NEW CATCHING FIRE TRAILER GUYS!
What are you doing?! Not watching the new Catching Fire trailer?! That's dumb! You know what you should be doing?
WATCHING THE NEW CATCHING FIRE TRAILER! And here it is:
We had a couple thoughts (other than OMYGODOMYGODICANTBELIEVEITFINALLYYAY!!!) while we watched...
- This is just like the end of Star Wars: A New Hope. Only without the “hope.” And, like, a million more destitute and impoverished people.
- Oh look! Stormtroopers! See. Star Wars.
- How is it that Donald Sutherland makes being evil look so awesomely regal?
- And Philip Seymour Hoffman just looks too nice to be evil, right?
- Winning ain’t easy, Katniss. You listen to Haymitch now, y’hear?
- “Chins up! Smiles on!” We could all use an Effie pep talk every Monday morning.
- Why, that Girl On Fire makeup looks familiar… where oh where have we seen it before (HERE).
- Please say we weren't the only ones expecting J-Law to say “Go ahead… make my day.” No? Just us? Okay.
The hours are ticking down to the premier, guys. And we can hardly wait!
How excited are you for Catching Fire? A MILLION or a TRILLION?