Check Out The Trailer For The World's End!
GuysguysguysguysguysguysguysGUYS! After a long six-year wait the final film of Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright's Blood And Ice Cream Trilogy (or the Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy if you're all classy like) is almost upon us. If you're as big a fan of Shaun Of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World as we are then it's pretty safe to say that you are FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. Check ch-check it out!
- “Ever had one of those nights that starts out like any other but ends up being the best night of your life?” Yeah Simon Pegg, the night we saw Shaun Of The Dead for the first time hahahahahahahaBE MY BEST FRIEND PLEEZ
- Martin Freeman alert! Martin Freeman alert!
- The alien/body snatched townspeople’s design is super cool. Any one else reminded of the glow-y aliens from the Edgar Wright-produced, Nick Frost-starring Attack The Block?
- Welp, the budget sure does seem pretty big for this.
- THE FENCE GAG’S BACK GUYS! THE FENCE GAG! Ooooohhhh how I’ve missed that fence.
- Martin Freeman’s face at the trailer’s end is just the best.
The World's End is scheduled to come out in the US on August 23rd, which seems far away, but don't worry guys—if we just band together and form a plan we can wait for all those months to blow over. And then we can watch the movie! Yaaaaay!
Are you excited or The World's End?