New X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer!!!
We've gotten more and more excited about every successive trailer for the next installment of X-Men because they keep getting better... and this one is NO EXCEPTION. We can't even wait! We can, actually. But we won't be happy about it. Behold, the gloriousness!
We have one or two thoughts:
- Why doesn't every trailer of all time start with a Patrick Stewart voice over?!
- MICHAEL FASSBENDER IN THE COSTUME!!!
- Don't hurt the Wolverine. It makes us sad.
- "From the director of X-Men and X-Men 2" aka, "The ones you actually liked"
- J-Law is such an amazing actress, they actually didn't even have to do CGI for her effects.
- ...as the bad guy! This is gunna be GOOD.
- "All those years wasted fighting each other, Charles." We wouldn't exactly say wasted. You made two great movies!
- We are going to shout "I don't want your fut-CHAH!" anytime someone asks us to do something we don't want to do. Or messes up our order at a restaurant.
- Gotta have the White House explode. Just wouldn't seem right if it didn't, you know?
We can't wait to watch the old and new come together and TEAR IT UP!
X-Men: Days of Future Past opens everywhere on May 22nd.