Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Evolution and Genes › Evolution and Genes Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. What are polygenic traits?
2. Which of the following cannot affect
3. Which of the following statements is false?
4. Researchers have proposed that mating
strategies depend on which of the following?
5. Which of the following statements accurately
6. Which of the following statements accurately
7. When doing twin studies, what do researchers
8. Trait similarities between twins separated
at birth may be due not only to genes. Why?
9. What is one characteristic feature of a
polygynous mating system?
10. What concept explains the tendency of
certain organisms to sacrifice themselves to save others in the species?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved