Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Stress, Coping, and Health › Stress, Coping, and Health Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. Stressors are more likely to affect health if they are
which of the following?
2. Which of the following statements is true?
3. Which factors improve coping?
4. Ali is trying to decide whether to give up his current
part-time job. He dislikes the job, but if he gives it up, he will have no spending money. This
is an example of what kind of conflict?
5. Jackie has been denied a promotion at work. She is not
an effective worker, but she believes she did not get the promotion because her supervisor has
a grudge against her. This suggests that Jackie has which of the following?
6. Research shows which of the following is true about
7. Which behavior has been linked to poor health?
8. What does secondary control involve?
9. What does the frustration-aggression hypothesis state?
10. When is a person more likely to have difficulty coping
with a stressful situation?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved