1.How important is the influence of Lady Macbeth on her husband?
2.Do the witches in fact have any power? Refer to the major characters in the play in the context of ‘witch-craft’.
3.Discuss fear and courage prevails throughout the character of Macbeth in the play?
4. Write about the influence of super naturalistic elements that makes the play Macbeth more suspense. 5..Explain briefly the part played by the Weird Sisters in the action of the play Macbeth.
6.Explain the mysterious scenes as relate to Act I.
7.. Is Macbeth a hero or a villain?
8..Who appears to be stronger- Macbeth or his wife? Justify.
9. Compare and contrast the character of Lady Macbeth and Lady Macduff.
10. Do the witches in fact have any power?
11. Comment on Shakespeare’s use of soliloquy in Macbeth, Act I Sc 7.
12.State briefly the dramatic scene of the opening scene of Macbeth.
13. Comment on Porter Scene and Banquet Scene.