Home › SparkNotes › Sociology Study Guides › Deviance › Deviance Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. John, a high school sophomore, occasionally drinks one beer. His friends don’t
care. His parents, however, are very upset and punish him severely. John responds by sneaking
alcoholic beverages whenever he can. John’s drinking illustrates
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the four elements of control that Travis
3. According to Robert Merton’s strain theory, an educated person who stays in the
same job without advancement for years is a
4. William Chambliss’s study of teenage boys demonstrated the power of
5. Which contribution has conflict theory made to the understanding of deviance?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved