Home › SparkNotes › Sociology Study Guides › Identity and Reality › Identity and Reality Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. Shakespeare famously wrote that “All the world’s a stage.” Which of the following
people would be the most likely to agree with him?
2. Which of the following does the Thomas Theorem posit?
3. Which of the following would Harold Garfinkel view as the best way to identify
4. A wedding band is an example of a
5. A severe stigma can be a person’s
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved