Home › SparkNotes › Sociology Study Guides › Social Groups and Organizations › Social Groups and Organizations Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. People in a stadium watching a baseball game and people standing in line at the
grocery checkout are examples of
2. What was Georg Simmel’s contribution to the study of groups?
3. What was Solomon Asch’s contribution to the study of groups?
4. Which of the following is NOT a common problem faced by bureaucracies?
5. According to C. Wright Mills, which of the following would be a member of the
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved