Home › SparkNotes › Sociology Study Guides › Social Institutions › Social Institutions Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. A set of norms surrounding a necessary function of society is referred to as a(n)
2. You are a Brahmin (highest class) in India. You decide to marry an untouchable
(lowest class). Sociologists would call this marriage an example of
3. What was Karl Marx’s contribution to the understanding of social institutions?
4. What is the primary difference between a sect and a cult?
5. Which of the following is NOT a requirement of the government?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved