Home › SparkNotes › Sociology Study Guides › Social Stratification and Inequality › Social Stratification and Inequality Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. Which of the following is NOT a cause of slavery?
2. Marx and Weber disagreed on the importance of _______ in determining class.
3. What is the key distinction between a caste system and a class system?
4. Which of the following is NOT a consequence of poverty?
5. How do colonialism and neocolonialism contribute to world stratification?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved