Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › Civil Liberties and Civil Rights › Civil Liberties and Civil Rights Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: The Constitution explicitly grants Americans a right to
2. True or false: The Supreme Court has upheld all elements of the
Americans with Disabilities Act.
3. Which Supreme Court case overturned the “separate but equal” doctrine?
4. What is prior restraint?
5. In 2003, the Supreme Court upheld affirmative action as long as it
6. Which clause is not part of the Fourteenth Amendment?
7. What did the Supreme Court order in Gideon v.
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved