Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › The Media › The Media Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Conservatives have dominated political talk radio for
most of the last few decades.
2. True or false: Most articles in newspapers can be classified as
interpretive news reports.
3. Why can the FCC regulate broadcast media, but not print media?
4. What did the 1996 Telecommunications Act allow?
5. What do media critics sometimes use the term pack journalism to
6. Which of the following is not a function of the
7. What do newspapers that are affiliated with particular political
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
From super cute to super bad!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved