SparkNotes Blog

QUIZ: Is This a Jack Kerouac Quote or an Actual Bio I’ve Seen on Tinder?

If there is but one modicum of joy to be derived from this ongoing train wreck we call life, it is when your friends send you screenshots of people’s terrible Tinder bios. 85% of them are just “hmu if you like Netflix and pasta,” which, come on, who doesn’t like Netflix and pasta, Kyle? But the other 15% are the most pretentious things you’ll ever read outside of a Jack Kerouac novel.

Speaking of which, can you tell the difference between a Jack Kerouac quote and an actual Tinder bio I had to see with my very own eyes?

Take the Quiz