1. How did the Anti-Federalists help shape the United States?
2. Did the “elastic clause” justify acts such as Hamilton’s excise tax and Bank of the United States or Jefferson’s Louisiana Purchase?
3. How would you characterize Anglo-British relations in the years after independence?
4. Describe how three of the following affected the formation of the federal government:a) Marbury v. Madisonb) the Louisiana Purchasec) the Bank of the United Statesd) the Alien and Sedition Acts
5. Was the Constitution written to be a self-consciously landmark document or was it simply a compilation of compromises? Support your argument.
Take a Study Break
Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office
Honest Names for All the Books on Your English Syllabus
Pick 5 Books and We'll Tell You What Netflix Show You Should Binge-Watch This Summer
QUIZ: Can You Identify the Shakespeare Play By Its Most Popular Quote?
Every Marvel Movie Summed Up in a Single Sentence
QUIZ: Are You a Hero, a Villain, or an Anti-Hero?
Pick 10 Books and We'll Guess Whether You're an Introvert or an Extrovert