Lord of the Flies
by iSpyChicken, October 03, 2012
1. Where were the boys going in the plane? Describe what happened to it.
2. Describe the island where the boys landed. What created the “Scar” on the island?
3. What does Piggy find? How is it used?
4. Who is chosen to be the chief? Why?
5. How does Jack wish to contribute to the survival of the boys?
190 out of 243 people found this helpful6
by laloca52411, October 05, 2012
piggy finds a conch . and they use it to call a meeting .
28 out of 105 people found this helpful4
by guardieforlife, October 07, 2012
1. the boys were hit by a(n?) (atom?) bomb
2. the "scar" is the crash site made by the plane in the jungle
3. piggy found the conch that is used to summon the boys by ralph. piggy has asthma, so he couldnt use the conch because he would run out of breath
4. ralph is chosen to be chief because he has the conch
5. jack is the leader of the hunters. the hunters are members of the choir and jack is the leader because he is 'chapter chorister and head boy'
104 out of 168 people found this helpful4