Home › SparkNotes › Literature Study Guides › The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time › Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. Wellington, which Christopher discovers dead
at the outset of the novel, is what kind of animal?
2. What implement was used to kill
3. Why does the police officer arrest
Christopher at the murder scene?
4. How do Father and Mother express to
Christopher that they love him?
5. According to Christopher’s system, what kind
of day will it be if Christopher sees four yellow cars in a row?
6. What would Christopher like to be at the
start of the book?
7. What does Christopher use to label the
8. Which test does Christopher want to be the
first at his school to take?
9. What genre does Christopher label his book
10. Who is Siobhan?
11. What is Christopher’s favorite
12. What does The Case of the
Cottingley Fairies refer to?
13. Which colors does Christopher
14. What concept does the Monty Hall problem
15. To what does Christopher compare his
16. Where does Father take Christopher to
apologize for their fight?
17. Who is Toby?
18. Where does Christopher find the letters
19. How does Christopher define
20. Where does Christopher spend the night
after Father confesses to killing Wellington?
21. Which of the following is not a logic
puzzle, concept, or rule, mentioned in the novel?
22. From sight, Christopher would be able to
recognize which of the following facial expressions?
23. At the end of the novel, what does Father
give to Christopher?
24. Which of the following characters is alive
at the end of the novel?
25. At the end of the novel, Christopher is
hopeful for the future for all but which of the following
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Take this quiz to find out!
We've got the answers!
Click to find out!
Have you seen this yet?
These. Are. Hilarious.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
Leave your thoughts here!
What did Star Trek get wrong?
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved