1. Wellington, which Christopher discovers dead
at the outset of the novel, is what kind of animal?
2. What implement was used to kill
3. Why does the police officer arrest
Christopher at the murder scene?
4. How do Father and Mother express to
Christopher that they love him?
5. According to Christopher’s system, what kind
of day will it be if Christopher sees four yellow cars in a row?
6. What would Christopher like to be at the
start of the book?
7. What does Christopher use to label the
8. Which test does Christopher want to be the
first at his school to take?
9. What genre does Christopher label his book
11. What is Christopher’s favorite
12. What does The Case of the
Cottingley Fairies refer to?
13. Which colors does Christopher
14. What concept does the Monty Hall problem
15. To what does Christopher compare his
16. Where does Father take Christopher to
apologize for their fight?
18. Where does Christopher find the letters
19. How does Christopher define
20. Where does Christopher spend the night
after Father confesses to killing Wellington?
21. Which of the following is not a logic
puzzle, concept, or rule, mentioned in the novel?
22. From sight, Christopher would be able to
recognize which of the following facial expressions?
23. At the end of the novel, what does Father
give to Christopher?
24. Which of the following characters is alive
at the end of the novel?
25. At the end of the novel, Christopher is
hopeful for the future for all but which of the following