1. Which of these theorists believed that
people develop through a series of stages related to age?
2. Mark stole a bar of chocolate from a
convenience store when he was very hungry. He doesn’t think he did anything
wrong since no one noticed him stealing. Mark is probably in which of Kohlberg’s
stages of moral development?
4. What is likely the main conflict faced by an
adolescent, according to Erikson?
5. What did Piaget believe children are
incapable of during the preoperational stage of development?
6. During which stage are teratogens most
7. A baby becomes upset when her mother leaves
her temporarily but resists contact with the mother when she returns. According
to Ainsworth’s classification, what kind of attachment pattern is this?
8. What do social clocks indicate?
9. What is the primary root of temperament?
10. Which of the following is true of many
people as they age?