Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Psychological Disorders › Psychological Disorders Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. A person’s tendency to become addicted to a
drug depends not only on the properties of the drug but also on the reason the
person uses the drug. What does this observation suggest?
2. Which is likely true about people with
3. People with obsessive-compulsive disorder
often do which of the following?
4. Which disorder is characterized by an
inability to remember a traumatic incident?
5. Which of the following might contribute to
the onset of antisocial personality disorder?
6. Which subtype of schizophrenia often
involves relatively normal cognitive functioning?
7. Which is likely true about people with
8. Which of the following is likely to be
implicated in the etiology of schizophrenia?
9. What is a culture-bound disorder?
10. Insanity refers to which of the following?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved