1. Bob achieved a score of 100 on the current
version of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale. What does his score mean?
2. A nine-year-old child with a mental age of
twelve would have what IQ?
3. Which of the following statements is true of heritability?
4. The Flynn effect suggests that which of the following is true?
5. What does the term reaction range refer to?
6. What percentage of all people who take the
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale will achieve a score between 70 and 130?
7. Howard Gardner is notable for which of the following?
8. What is one biological index of
9. Which of the following provides the best
evidence of environmental influence on intelligence?
10. The reliability of a test is its ability to do which of the following?