1. What kind of reinforcement should you use if
you want to a response to last without reinforcement long after it’s been
learned through operant conditioning?
2. What is the tendency to respond to a new
stimulus as if it’s the original conditioned stimulus?
3. A student sometimes got A’s on his midterm
exams last year when he used his green pen to write the exams. Now he always
takes his lucky green pens to exams. How did the student’s superstitious
4. A scalloped response pattern, in which
responses are slow at the beginning of a time period and then faster just before
reinforcement happens, is typical of which type of reinforcement schedule?
5. What is the procedure called in which
reinforcement is used to guide a response closer and closer to a desired
6. Classical conditioning usually works best if
which of the following occurs?
7. Which of the following terms means the
tendency for conditioning to be limited by natural instincts?
8. With respect to taste aversion, which of the
following is true?
9. In operant conditioning, what is the
tendency for a response to happen only when a particular stimulus is present?
10. Students get a grade for a quiz that’s
given once a week. What is this an example of?