Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Memory › Memory Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. Which of the following results in memory distortion?
2. What does the misinformation effect refer to?
3. What is memory thought to be related to?
4. Which of the following can enhance memory?
5. What is the name for forgetting events that occurred
before an injury?
6. What are three reasons people forget?
7. What is the idea that people forget things they don’t
want to remember?
8. Which of the following is not true of forgetting?
9. Most people find they have no problem riding a bicycle
to classes in college even though they haven’t ridden one since they were young. What type of
memory can account for this?
10. What does phonemic encoding relate to?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved