1. If someone has intrinsic motivation to go for a jog
every evening, she is most likely to jog for which reason?
2. What influences set points for body weight?
3. Which of the following is likely to be true?
4. According to Masters and Johnson, men go through a
refractory period in which phase?
5. Which statement best describes the relationship between
testosterone level and sex?
6. There are many gender differences in sexual behavior.
Critics of evolutionary explanations are likely to attribute these differences to which of the
7. A person with an injury in the ventromedial nucleus of
the hypothalamus might exhibit what kind of behavior?
8. In order for a goal to be effective at increasing
motivation, what should it be?
9. A disadvantage of incentives is that they may do which
of the following?
10. What are sexual scripts?