Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Motivation › Motivation Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. If someone has intrinsic motivation to go for a jog
every evening, she is most likely to jog for which reason?
2. What influences set points for body weight?
3. Which of the following is likely to be true?
4. According to Masters and Johnson, men go through a
refractory period in which phase?
5. Which statement best describes the relationship between
testosterone level and sex?
6. There are many gender differences in sexual behavior.
Critics of evolutionary explanations are likely to attribute these differences to which of the
7. A person with an injury in the ventromedial nucleus of
the hypothalamus might exhibit what kind of behavior?
8. In order for a goal to be effective at increasing
motivation, what should it be?
9. A disadvantage of incentives is that they may do which
of the following?
10. What are sexual scripts?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Take this quiz to find out!
We've got the answers!
Click to find out!
Have you seen this yet?
These. Are. Hilarious.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
Leave your thoughts here!
What did Star Trek get wrong?
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved