2. According to Freud, during what stage does
the superego emerge?
3. Attributing one’s own unacceptable thoughts
or feelings to someone else is called what?
4. What is the part of the personality that
compels people to act in perfect accordance with moral ideals?
5. Which theorist focused on the importance of
the self-concept in personality?
6. Which one of the following statements about
humanistic theories is false?
7. Studies of temperament provide evidence for
which of the following?
8. When he was young, Greg’s father was
consistently promoted at work for his diligence. Greg saw this and learned to be
a conscientious worker himself. This fact could most easily provide evidence for
whose theory of personality?
9. What is an advantage of projective
10. Which of Jung’s beliefs differed from