Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Personality › Personality Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. What is the MMPI-2?
2. According to Freud, during what stage does
the superego emerge?
3. Attributing one’s own unacceptable thoughts
or feelings to someone else is called what?
4. What is the part of the personality that
compels people to act in perfect accordance with moral ideals?
5. Which theorist focused on the importance of
the self-concept in personality?
6. Which one of the following statements about
humanistic theories is false?
7. Studies of temperament provide evidence for
which of the following?
8. When he was young, Greg’s father was
consistently promoted at work for his diligence. Greg saw this and learned to be
a conscientious worker himself. This fact could most easily provide evidence for
whose theory of personality?
9. What is an advantage of projective
10. Which of Jung’s beliefs differed from
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved