1. Which of the following describes
2. What does it mean if two variables have a
3. In what type of study does a researcher
study an individual subject in depth?
4. How can we determine if a test has good
5. What is the variable called that a
researcher manipulates in an experiment?
6. What is the difference between the highest
and lowest scores in a data distribution called?
7. The social desirability bias can affect
which of the following?
8. Which of the following is a research method
that allows a researcher to get information about a large number of subjects
relatively inexpensively and easily?
9. What is a common way of controlling
extraneous variables in an experiment?
10. When doing research involving deception
with human subjects, researchers have an obligation to do which of the