1. When is a person less likely to conform?
2. People are likely to invest less effort in a
task when they are working with others. What is this phenomenon called?
3. What is group polarization?
4. Research shows that romantic attraction is
determined primarily by which characteristic?
5. Attraction is influenced by which of the
6. When are people more likely to be persuaded
by a message?
7. Suppose Suzie persuades her roommate to make
her a cup of tea, then gets her roommate to cook for a week. What is this
8. If people work hard to reach a goal, they
are likely to justify their hard work by valuing the goal highly. What is this
9. Justin sees his psychology professor arguing
angrily with a worker at the local post office. From this, he assumes that his
professor is a hostile person. What does his assumption illustrate?
10. Which of the following statements is true?