Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Social Psychology › Social Psychology Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. When is a person less likely to conform?
2. People are likely to invest less effort in a
task when they are working with others. What is this phenomenon called?
3. What is group polarization?
4. Research shows that romantic attraction is
determined primarily by which characteristic?
5. Attraction is influenced by which of the
6. When are people more likely to be persuaded
by a message?
7. Suppose Suzie persuades her roommate to make
her a cup of tea, then gets her roommate to cook for a week. What is this
8. If people work hard to reach a goal, they
are likely to justify their hard work by valuing the goal highly. What is this
9. Justin sees his psychology professor arguing
angrily with a worker at the local post office. From this, he assumes that his
professor is a hostile person. What does his assumption illustrate?
10. Which of the following statements is true?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved