1. The sensations we experience when we think
we’ll hit another car on the freeway are due to activation of which system?
2. Which type of sensory information does not
pass through the thalamus?
3. What is damage to the hippocampus likely to
4. In which lobe of the brain is Wernicke’s
area, the part of the brain involved in understanding language?
5. Which group of hormones is responsible for
the development of male secondary sex characteristics?
6. Which of the following is a function of the
7. Why does the resting potential occur?
8. What is the interval called during which a
neuron is dormant after an action potential has been completed?
9. What is a function of antagonists?
10. What is the main inhibitory
neurotransmitter in the brain?