Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › Psychological Treatment › Psychological Treatment Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. What is one difference between self-help
groups and therapy groups?
2. Which treatment produces the serious side
effect known as tardive dyskinesia?
3. From an empirical point of view, how can the
effectiveness of a therapy best be determined?
4. The effectiveness of therapy depends to some
extent on which of the following?
5. Many critics argue that the average person
receives poorer quality treatment for psychological problems because of which of
6. A therapist who pays particular attention to
transference during therapy is likely to have which approach?
7. A therapist who tries to decrease
incongruence in the client is likely to have which approach?
8. A therapist who uses classical conditioning
principles to treat a spider phobia is likely to have which approach?
9. A therapist whose main task is to encourage
clients to test their assumptions against reality is likely to have which
10. Social skills training typically involves
which of the following?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved