1. What is one difference between self-help
groups and therapy groups?
2. Which treatment produces the serious side
effect known as tardive dyskinesia?
3. From an empirical point of view, how can the
effectiveness of a therapy best be determined?
4. The effectiveness of therapy depends to some
extent on which of the following?
5. Many critics argue that the average person
receives poorer quality treatment for psychological problems because of which of
6. A therapist who pays particular attention to
transference during therapy is likely to have which approach?
7. A therapist who tries to decrease
incongruence in the client is likely to have which approach?
8. A therapist who uses classical conditioning
principles to treat a spider phobia is likely to have which approach?
9. A therapist whose main task is to encourage
clients to test their assumptions against reality is likely to have which
10. Social skills training typically involves
which of the following?