Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › Federalism › Federalism Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: McCulloch v. Maryland formed the
constitutional basis for the restriction of federal power.
2. True or false: Since the 1980s, the Supreme Court has increasingly
sided with the states in disputes with the federal government.
3. Which of the following is not a type of federal aid given to state
4. What does an unfunded mandate do?
5. Which Supreme Court case gave the federal government extensive power
through the commerce clause?
6. What kind of powers are held by both the states and the federal
7. Which of the following is an argument in favor of federalism?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
From super cute to super bad!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved