Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › Foreign Policy › Foreign Policy Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Foreign aid is a commonly used tool of foreign policy.
2. True or false: Congress usually defers to the president in matters of
3. Why was the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty signed?
4. The Department of Homeland Security was created following what event?
5. What does JCS stand for?
6. Which of the following options is not an American
7. Which of the following is not an American foreign
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
From super cute to super bad!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved