Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › Interest Groups › Interest Groups Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Interest groups can give unlimited amounts of money to
2. True or false: Grassroots activism refers to attempts to persuade
government officials by direct, personal contact.
3. What does an interest group demonstrate by staging large rallies?
4. What is a PAC?
5. What is soft money?
6. What is a massive letter-writing campaign an example of?
7. Which of the following best defines demosclerosis?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved