Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › Political Parties › Political Parties Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Fusion occurs when two parties nominate the same
candidate for an office.
2. True or false: Many of the ideas proposed by the Progressives aimed at
reducing the power of party machines.
3. What is realignment?
4. What is a party machine?
5. Party in the electorate focuses on which of the following?
6. Which of the following is true of responsible parties?
7. Which third party is the only one to win a presidential election and
displace another major party?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved