Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › Public Policy › Public Policy Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: The federal government allows doctors to prescribe
marijuana for medicinal purposes.
2. True or false: The No Child Left Behind Act dropped standardized
testing requirements for schools receiving federal money.
3. Which of the following policies provides a tax refund on all or part
of a poor family’s social security tax?
4. The National Environmental Policy Act required all federal agencies to
conduct a(n) prior to taking any major action.
5. Which of the following is not a solution to the social security
6. Under the No Child Left Behind Act, what will happen to a school that
continues to fail to meet federal standards?
7. How does means-testing reduce benefits?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved