1. True or false: The federal government allows doctors to prescribe
marijuana for medicinal purposes.
2. True or false: The No Child Left Behind Act dropped standardized
testing requirements for schools receiving federal money.
3. Which of the following policies provides a tax refund on all or part
of a poor family’s social security tax?
4. The National Environmental Policy Act required all federal agencies to
conduct a(n) prior to taking any major action.
5. Which of the following is not a solution to the social security
6. Under the No Child Left Behind Act, what will happen to a school that
continues to fail to meet federal standards?
7. How does means-testing reduce benefits?