Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › The Founding and the Constitution › The Founding and the Constitution Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Senators were originally chosen by state legislatures.
2. True or false: The Bill of Rights was a part of the Constitution
before it was ratified.
3. Which of the following is not a power held by the president?
4. Who or what determines the size of the judiciary branch?
5. What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
6. Which three authors wrote the Federalist Papers?
7. What is one way that a constitutional amendment can be ratified?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved