Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › The Political Process › The Political Process Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Young people are the most likely to vote.
2. True or false: The party-column ballot makes it easier to vote
3. What is one reason why some people do not criticize voting by mail?
4. What is front-loading?
5. The first real regulation of campaign finance came with which law?
6. What is Super Tuesday?
7. What are political scientists who study voting behavior seeking to
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved