Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › The Presidency › The Presidency Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Executive agreements must be ratified by the Senate.
2. True or false: Inherent powers are those listed in the Constitution.
3. Which of the following is a constitutional duty of the vice president?
4. Which of the following presidents was impeached during his term of
5. What happens when no presidential candidate wins a majority of
6. What does the president lay out in the State of the Union address?
7. What is executive privilege?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Travel back in time!
From super cute to super bad!
What do you think?
When you don't look like J-Law.
What did Star Trek get wrong?
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved