Home › SparkNotes › U.S. Government and Politics Study Guides › International Politics › International Politics Quiz
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. True or false: Religious groups always practice terrorism.
2. True or false: A total war is also usually a guerrilla war.
3. Since the end of the Cold War, some foreign affairs experts believe
that the world has moved toward a system.
4. Which of the following is generally not considered to be a cause of
5. Which of the following is not a type of
6. What is international law?
7. How does domestic terrorism differ from state-sponsored terrorism?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved