1. What role does Eddie Willers play in the unfolding drama? What does his character say about the role of the common man in the world of Ayn Rand?
2. What are the causes of the Taggart Tunnel disaster?
3. Why is Rearden willing to support his family despite their attitude toward him? What causes his position to change?
4. Is the current economic and political system in this country more like Galt’s ideal or the looters’?
5. According to Ayn Rand, selfishness is a moral and practical good. What does Rand mean by selfishness?
6. What does Francisco mean when he says, “The words ‘to make money’ hold the essence of human morality”?
Take a Study Break!