1. What does Gregor Samsa do for a
2. Where does all of the action of the story
3. What kind of creature has Gregor
4. What does the picture on Gregor’s wall
5. Why has Gregor stayed in his
6. What does the office manager accuse Gregor
7. Why does it take Gregor so long to answer
the door when the office manager arrives?
8. How does the office manager react when he
9. How does Gregor react to the milk and bread
in his rooom?
10. Where does Gregor feel most
11. How does the mother react when she sees
12. Who is Gregor’s primary
13. What was Gregor’s dream for
14. How does Gregor feel when he learns that
the family will need to work?
15. What does Gregor do to spare Grete’s
feelings when she is in his room?
16. Why does Grete want to remove Gregor’s
furniture from his room?
17. What does Gregor try to prevent from being
taken from his room?
18. Why doesn’t Grete want others to help her
take care of Gregor?
19. How does the father react when he thinks
Gregor attacked the mother?
20. What serious injury does Gregor
21. Who takes care of Gregor when Grete begins
to lose interest?
22. What small concession does the family make
to Gregor after the father injures him?
23. How does Gregor react when he hears Grete’s
25. How does the family feel after Gregor