1. What type of cancer is Kate diagnosed
2. How did Julia and Campbell
3. What is Brian’s favorite
4. What is the name of Kate’s primary
5. What is Anna named after?
6. Which of these has Anna not
donated to Kate?
7. In the analogy she draws between oncology
and a battlefield, who does Sara refer to as the seasoned
8. What is Campbell’s reason for not telling
Julia about his seizures sooner?
9. Why was Kate so happy after Jesse tackled
her in the family’s football game?
10. Why does Campbell have to bail Jesse out of
11. Which one is not an
explanation Campbell gives for his service dog?
12. Why does Sara first take Kate to the
hospital, before doctors diagnose her with cancer?
13. Where did Anna find out about
14. Where does Jesse eventually graduate
15. What is the name of the boy Anna has a
16. Why did Anna file the
17. What decision does Julia give to Judge
18. How did Judge DeSalvo’s daughter
19. What happens to Brian after Anna’s
20. How is Kate’s bone marrow transplant paid
21. What present does Jesse recall receiving as
a “guilt gift”?
22. What sport does Anna love to
23. Why doesn’t Brian want to put Kate on
24. Who lives with Julia?
25. What does Anna most want to be in ten