What is the name of Okonkwo’s motherland?
2. What holy animal does Okonkwo’s clan suspect the Christians have killed and eaten?
(B) A python
3. What is the name of the first missionary who comes to Umuofia?
(A) Mr. Brown
4. How many villages does Umuofia comprise?
5. Whom did Okonkwo beat in his legendary wrestling match?
(D) Amalinze the Cat
6. In what country does Things Fall Apart take place?
7. What do the inhabitants of Mban... Read more→
1461 out of 1525 people found this helpful
Read Full Answer at
45 out of 51 people found this helpful
In Things Fall Apart, Part Three, how is Reverend Smith different from Mr. Brown?
(Points : 2)
Mr. Brown believed in compromise and accommodation while Reverend Smith believes he must wipe out what he views as the ignorance.
Mr. Brown made many enemies while in Umuofia while Reverend Smith tries to make friends.
Mr. Brown’s primary goal was to build the church while Reverend Smith’s goal is to build schools.
Mr. Brown encouraged fighting while Reverend Smith encourages prayer.