Home › SparkNotes › Psychology Study Guides › States of Consciousness › States of Consciousness Quiz
Get this SparkNote to go!
don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
Scroll through the page to review your answers. The correct answer is
Your incorrect answers (if any) are highlighted in
If you'd like to take the test over again, click the reset button at the end of the test.
1. What is an ultradian rhythm?
2. What type of brain waves predominate in
stage 4 sleep?
3. What does the suprachiasmatic nucleus do?
4. When does the REM rebound effect occur?
5. What does the activation-synthesis theory
6. Which of the following can hypnosis not do?
7. Which of the following is true of meditative
8. A person who has recently ingested a
recreational drug cannot sleep and appears aggressive, paranoid, and restless.
What might this drug have been?
9. What term describes the need, as time goes
on, for more and more of a drug to get the same effect?
10. Which of the following accurately describes
people who have sleep apnea?
Liven up your study sesh with one of these playlists!
Enjoy the tunes!
This expertly-crafted playlist is brought to you by
Printable. No ads.
Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana heat up the red carpet!
Auntie SparkNotes can help!
Click here for simple, sexy makeup tricks!
See every single look from the Met Gala!
We already dib'sed Genghis Khan.
Before the fame!
Click to see what they got wrong.
So wrong, they're WRONG.
These Robots Rock!
...Then you'll LOVE these books!
Get Our FREE NOOK Reading Apps
When your books and teachers don't make sense, we do.
©2013 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved