All the Light We Cannot See is Anthony Doerr's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel about a blind French girl and a German boy whose paths cross during World War II. , Read a character analysis of Marie-Laure Leblanc, plot summary, and important quotes.
Read our full plot summary and analysis of All the Light We Cannot See, scene by scene break-downs, and more.
Summary & Analysis
- Part 0–Part 1: “7 August 1944” through “Light”
- Part 1: “Our Flag Flutters Before Us” through “Exodus”
- Part 2–Part 3: “Saint-Malo” through “Jungmänner”
- Part 3: “Vienna” through “The Arrest of the Locksmith”
- Part 4–Part 5: “The Fort of La Cité” through “Relapse”
- Part 6–Part 8: “Someone in the House” through “Voice”
- Part 9–Part 10: “Edge of the World” through “Light”
- Part 11–Part 13: “Berlin” through “2014”
Find the quotes you need to support your essay, or refresh your memory of the book by reading these key quotes.
Test your knowledge of All the Light We Cannot See with quizzes about every section, major characters, themes, symbols, and more.
- Full Book Quiz
Go further in your study of All the Light We Cannot See with background information, movie adaptations, and links to the best resources around the web.