Bridge to Terabithia is a novel by Katherine Paterson that was first published in 1977.
Read a Plot Overview of the entire book or a chapter by chapter Summary and Analysis.
Summary & Analysis
- Chapter 1: Jesse Oliver Aarons, Jr.
- Chapter 2: Leslie Burke
- Chapter 3: The Fastest Kid in the Fifth Grade
- Chapter 4: Rulers of Terabithia
- Chapter 5: The Giant Killers
- Chapter 6: The Coming of Prince Terrien
- Chapter 7: The Golden Room
- Chapter 8: Easter
- Chapter 9: The Evil Spell
- Chapter 10: The Perfect Day
- Chapter 11: No!
- Chapter 12: Stranded
- Chapter 13: Building the Bridge
Find the quotes you need to support your essay, or refresh your memory of the book by reading these key quotes.
PurchaseGo to BN.com to get your copy of these helpful resources.
Take a Study Break
Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office
Honest Names for All the Books on Your English Syllabus
Pick 5 Books and We'll Tell You What Netflix Show You Should Binge-Watch This Summer
QUIZ: Can You Identify the Shakespeare Play By Its Most Popular Quote?
Every Marvel Movie Summed Up in a Single Sentence
QUIZ: Are You a Hero, a Villain, or an Anti-Hero?
Pick 10 Books and We'll Guess Whether You're an Introvert or an Extrovert